Re: Spring Compressor?

To: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Spring Compressor?
From: Greg Umbay <greg_umbay@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:48:51 -0800 (PST)
 Alan,  Pay someone.  Most shops can do it in minutes.  My front and rear
suspension is identical to yours.  I did the rear by myself, but the fronts are
really hard.    I rented the spring compressor tool from Kragen.  I could fit
it on the rear springs, but not onto the the front springs.  I ended up paying
some one to do the fronts.
Greg
  James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net> wrote: hehe, i have a ten dollar one.
thats safer than none, i hope!

actually, i have adjustable spring perches, so i never need to use the
compressor.

safest way is to pay someone else to do it.

-james