RE: Classes and course speeds

To: mrclem@telocity.com, Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Classes and course speeds
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 09:49:27 -0800 (PST)
--- "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com> wrote:
> For a big lux boat Lincoln, you probably want the
> tall gears because it makes
> the car quieter and you don't care about
> acceleration.

Surprisingly, this car was quite loud (road noise,
creaks, squeaks) and the acceleration was quite good,
from 60-80 or so for passing.

It did have some cool features, like adjustable
steering feel and mirrors that dipped downwards when
you go into reverse and a seat that moves back when
put in park to allow easy exit.

Against: FWD+V8 - bad idea. Terrible stereo. One
crappy cupholder.

I almost got to like it by the end of the week.

Craig

http://personals.yahoo.com