Re: What happened?

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: What happened?
From: Glenn Ellingson <geewiz@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:46:17 -0700
OK, I want to wait for a report. Can someone please tell us all
whether or not there will be an official report, and when such a
report will be provided?

I don't want to get the SCCA in legal trouble, but I do want to
make sure safety incidents are dealt with rather than brushed
under a rug (or worse, hushed and put through the rumor mill so
that they come out sounding several times worse than they really are).

Shutting up until I hear,
Glenn