RE: What happened?

To: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@interwoven.com>,
Subject: RE: What happened?
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:15:03 -0700
Wait a sec - isn't a big puddle of oil under the car just the normal
operating condition for a British car?  I think you're supposed to start
worrying if there isn't oil under the car - it means that it all leaked out
and now you're running on empty!

Anyway, given the quality of the electrical system, my guess is that
warning lights wouldn't do much good anyway...

:-)

Jim