Re: Looking for F125 drivers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for F125 drivers
From: Glenn Ellingson <geewiz@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:41:09 -0700
On Tuesday, October 23, 2001, at 04:26 PM, Clifford Richardson wrote:

> V.,
>
> Are you offering to donate $4k to the Arnold F125 Fund? ;-)

Yes, $4K sounds cheap, but personally then I would have to add the
tow vehicle & trailer, and a place to park same....

So I'll stick to the street-legal cart -- the miata :).

Best of luck making the class work, though -- I know how it is much
more fun with some competition. Maybe not OSP vs SM level smack-talkin',
but at least some friendly competition :).

-- Glenn