Re: What happened?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What happened?
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:47:09 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Andy McKee wrote:
> Please keep a discussion of the incident on the public forum to a
> minimum.  If a legal case is started, statements made here could have
> an impact.  If you want to speculate or gossip about what happened,
> I'd humbly suggest you do it privately.

I was wondering if this was why I wasn't seeing much discussion.

So is it really true that a public discussion about what went wrong and
how to prevent it in the future could legitimately be used in a lawsuit?

Kinda a shame if so.

Hopefully the involved parties will realize that legal procedings won't
help anyone.

Mark