Looking for F125 drivers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for F125 drivers
From: Vernon Head <vhead@radar.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:23:16 -0700
In case you hadn't noticed, there is a very good class in the SCCA Region.
It's called F125. We've had it in our Region for 3 seasons now and the
participation has been less than overwhelming.

This puzzles me. These things are a blast! And the cost of tires is enough
to make even a Mini driver jealous. In case you haven't noticed, karts are
usually at or near TTD. And it's not the drivers, it's the karts. They have
40 hp and only weigh 385 with driver. That's 9.6 lbs/hp. They also have
ventilated disc brakes front an rear. And you can get a good used one for
$4k. And here's the best part: 5 sprint tracks in Northern Ca. where you can
practice every weekend for next to nothing.

Ok, so I need someone to race against next year. Soon, it will be me and
Derek. Anyone else game?

-Vernon