Re: Painting a car...

To: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Subject: Re: Painting a car...
From: Jose Garcia <butchgarcia@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 14:35:57 -0700
Haha... I did a little research...

The cheapest.... Earl Scheib, one in San Jose, another in Redwood city.  About
500 or less. (www.earlscheib.com)

The next in line... Miracle and Maaco's... about 600-1000 for most jobs
depending on what's on sale.

Expensive ones... CM2 (i think this is the name) and of course, Cavallino's
about 3-5,000.

With the cheaper ones, the quality varies a bit, with the branch and how the
painter is feeling.

Good luck.   Generally you get what you pays for.

Butch
'88 Mustang GT in need of a paint job...