Re: Painting a car...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Painting a car...
From: Vernon Head <vhead@fuelrtm.com>
Date: 30 May 2001 11:14:34 -0700
In the end, you'll be happier if you repaint the car the original color. Teal
will make a comeback someday. If you just repaint the outer panels of the car,
you'll have a different colored trunk, door jams, engine bay, and inside of
trunk lid and hood. It will look strange, and the car will not be as valuable
at resale.

Whatever you do, don't waste your money repainting the entire car inside and
out.

-Vernon