RE: Rendezvous

To: "'Jerry Mouton'" <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: RE: Rendezvous
From: "BAYLISS, E. J. (PBD)" <EJ.Bayliss@sbcdo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:35:08 -0700
Boy.  I think I liked Rendevous better the first time I saw it (with a bunch
of vintage Porsche drivers in Morro Bay) when we all just thought it was
real and real fun.  There's something about dissecting the heck out of it
... This is why I'm in sales and Jerry was an engineer! :-)  (Although I'm
impressed that he CAN dissect the heck out of it!)

Anyone have a bridge they're trying to sell? I'm obviously the one to pitch!

EJ