Re: Rendezvous

To: "craig boyle" <craig_autox@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Rendezvous
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:46:59 -0700
I have a copy (very grainy), I'll bring it to the event Sunday
if you want to borrow it.

275LM?  Well, I'd bet it's a Renault DCV or 7 instead.  You
never see the car or driver, and the sound is more like a
high-revving 4 cyl IMHO.  It was made by an impoverished
young filmmaker (famous, but I can't recall which one)
on a low budget.

Still very exciting...

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps