Re: Rendezvous

To: Sethracer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rendezvous
From: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:14:52 -0700 (PDT)
Claude LaLouch, yeah!  He always claimed it was real and he always claimed
it was a 275LM... but it is aweful high revving and sounds a little high
pitched even for a Ferrari.  I do think it is regular speed, it would just
be way too hard to dub all the engine and tire noise that closely to the
sound track, even these days. [Ronin is awesome, but the engine noise is
off just ever so slightly to annoy me].

Here's the blurb about it:
http://www.edmunds.com/editorial/features/givingchase/42969/page007.html
Ironically, all the blurbs vary about where he actually place the camera:
Dashboard, hood, bumper, under the bumper, etc.

Only place I could find it online (didn't look that hard) is in .ASX format:
http://www.techdroid.com/~3000gt/vid.html
You'll have to right click, save as to view it.  But it wouldn't play on
my Windows Media Player 6.4 on NT even with the buffer overrun path...
you might need 7.

I would love to see a big clean version of it!

        --Darren