RE: draft new supplemental regs: comments?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: draft new supplemental regs: comments?
From: <giles@vy.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:59:09 -0700 (PDT)
What if you hit the box on the other side that acts as the reflector for
the timing lights? Or run into the display stand? Or run over the cable
and break it? Or hit the trailer/course worker?

I think this is rapidly degenerating... do we need to cover every
eventuality? Or can't we just use the SCCA rule mentality of "if it
doesn't say you can do it, you can't". So you can't hit the timing lights,
therefore its a DNF.

        Giles