RE: draft new supplemental regs: comments?

To: "Patrick Jones" <axng4me@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: draft new supplemental regs: comments?
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:37:18 -0700
I would suggest we not limit the rule to cell phones. We should include any
gadget (such as a PDA, Gameboy) that would distract one's attention from the
course.

It doesn't seem like anyone would be (dumb, naive, silly) enough to use a PDA
or Gameboy while on course, but reality can be stranger than imagination. . .