Re: Stopping for Timing Slips

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stopping for Timing Slips
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:42:47 -0700
I have only run about 10 events in SFR, but I know "the rule" about
stopping for timing slips.  I didn't read it in my rule book.  It was
announced at the drivers meetings of at least some of the events I
have attended.  From my perspective, it carried the same weight as the
rules concerning what constitutes a downed cone, how many seconds are
deducted for a cone, when an off-course is scored as DNF, and whether
you're allowed to take pictures or use cellular phones while working.
I learned all of those rules from the same source.

Is the cell-phone rule written down?

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94