Re: Stopping for Timing Slips

To: Anthony Tabacco <atabacco@california.com>
Subject: Re: Stopping for Timing Slips
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 18:24:02 -0700
I agree that rules should be applied equally but how do you expect a
newbie for the first time at an event be knowledgeable on the rules when
no one gives him a copy of the rules or explain the rules and goes out
makes his/her run and does not stop, and be penalized for not knowing a
rule. In this case a verbal is warranted.

Now driving recklessly in the paddock is a different story and common
sense.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com