Re: Stopping for Timing Slips

To: "Rich Urschel" <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Stopping for Timing Slips
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 07:24:20 -0700
Driving unsafely in the paddock area, or anywhere at an SCCA event for that
matter, is addressed clearly in our rule book. Failure to stop for a timing
slip is not the same thing, does not necessarily imply unsafe behavior, and
is not covered in our rules. It just means the driver forgot or didn't see
the station. Whether or not a driver is new or experienced should not be
relavant. Rules should be applied equally, when a rule exists. In this case
it doesn't. Rich is right.

Tony

Hey, Rich, I like me better when I do those lite nostalgia posts.