Re: The search for Jack Chew !

To: Donald R McKenna <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: The search for Jack Chew !
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:34:45 -0800
it seems i need an alignment every couple of weeks.  when a precision
machine like my car goes out of alignment by even a little bit, it really
screws this up!  (thats a joke too, folks :))

but now i am waiting for my new ADJUSTABLE control arms, courtesy of the
factory,...  no more slipping alignments and broken a-arms.  yeah!!!

-james c