Re: The search for Jack Chew !

To: donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The search for Jack Chew !
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:40:58 EST
In a message dated 3/28/01 8:25:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net writes:

> Oh BTW, I'm talking from a position of "relative" strength, having finished
> 16th at Nationals and "improved" to 11th at the recent SD Tour :-)  ----
> this is a joke, folks!

Yes Don, the theory is certainly understandable.  I've read the books,
Pylons, etc, but still feel better with the handholding and reassuring
demeaner of Jack C.
Besides, the spots in the garage will be attacked by my dog (once had
wheelwell molding off a Explorer eaten by a curious dog), and I hope to
improve my 17th position at Nationals last year. (Ahh, but third at San Diego
:)

Don Lew
(aching bones from doing brake job on Supra today, even more inclined to pay
someone else for alignment at the moment)