The search for Jack Chew !

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: The search for Jack Chew !
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 01:01:07 EST
In a message dated 3/27/01 6:09:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
weinstro@hotmail.com writes:

> BTW, Jack Chew is no longer with C2. Gone, along with his toolbox. William
> said he went somewhere in Hayward. Anyone know for sure?

Ok, I've waited too long to get my alignment checked by Jack at C2.  Now the
word is he moved to Hayward ?  Well, closer to me, but anyone know where he
is ?
This is gonna be like a APB on missing persons as we get into the autocross
season.

Donald Lew
DSP #179 Supra
SCCA, NASA, SOGI, BMWCCA
Gas on the right, brake on the left.......