Re: WAY TO GO JOHNNY JR.

To: <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: WAY TO GO JOHNNY JR.
From: "Mike Lella" <lella@gotnet.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 21:43:17 -0800
I don't know who be Randy Noll, but whomever he be, he's a hella fast.

My point is that Johnny ran that incredulous time in the worst of
conditions in the fourth group of the morning when it was downpouring big
time. I know because I was his passenger at the time.....

If Mr. Noll ran under those type of conditions, my hat is off to him as
well. I'd do more than that, I'd even kiss his feet.....why if he pulled
that kind of time in the same sort of conditions Jr. did I'll bet he can
walk on water....