Re: WAY TO GO JOHNNY JR.

To: lella@gotnet.net, OSP13@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: WAY TO GO JOHNNY JR.
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 22:32:47 -0800
i worked as scorer for the 7th group, and the puddles had gotten quite a bit
smaller by then.  also a lot of AWD cars were running good times.

it was my second event in the rain with my car, and i think with a little
more practice and confidence in it i could have easily been three seconds
faster... round 2 had me pretty scared of it and i tip toed around like a
rookie.  that jump didnt like my car so that was another issue.  hopefully
it will pay off in faster times when i have traction again.

so i am not surprised that a street tire neon (or ben's capri for that
matter) could be relatively fast.  rain makes just SOME of the fast
guys/cars slow.  even in my FWD G-stock probe i doubt i could have beaten
mert's time in his stock S2000.

-james '1/4 throttle' creasy