Re: WAY TO GO JOHNNY JR.

To: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: Re: WAY TO GO JOHNNY JR.
From: "Mike Lella" <lella@gotnet.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 18:16:11 -0800
How about that SF Autoxers....

How do you explain my friend Johnny Jr. whoopin' all those fancy cars in an
old worn out five year old Neon on street tires! Furthermore, Johnny earned
that time (5th overall and 4th in PAX) in the worst of conditions, in a
torrential downstorm on the course flooded with puddles.

I don't care what anybody says, that was the drive of the event!!!

If that doesn't make the Pylon, nothing will......

Way to go John. You put Modesto on the map!!!!!

Your Daddy,
Mike