Re: Attendance

To: OSP13@attglobal.net, kkelly@spss.com
Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:18:43 EDT
In a message dated 8/30/2000 7:12:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
OSP13@attglobal.net writes:

<< We might also want to start thinking about no "WRG"
 in addition to only three runs and no fun runs unless
 time allows.  >>

I think this would help.  You run with your class.  We have had a difficult
time predicting who will run in what group.  I think there's a fair number of
people who run in the morning just to get out early.

In the last 2 events, we have sold 2nd cards to at least 1 person.  David
Colman did it at Round 13, Soebi at Round 14.  I know that David just walked
up to reg and asked for 2 cards, and they sold them to him.  I denied someone
a 2nd card at Round 14, then found out that Soebi bought a 2nd card to run on
street tires.  We really need to stick to our policy of only selling one
card.  Right now it looks very biased as to who gets to buy 2nd cards...

CHD