Re: Attendance

To: kml@patheticgeek.net, OSP13@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: Attendance
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:56:49 PDT
I was never clear on how this program was supposed to work, and never spoke
to anyone who was.  I resorted a couple of times to taping a sign that said
"Instructor" on my helmet and wandering through the grid, but didn't get
many takers.  Dunno if that reflected on my approach or my demeanor.

KeS

http://profiles.msn.com.