Re: T&S positions (how naughty!)

To: "Rob Weinstock" <weinstro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: T&S positions (how naughty!)
From: Keith Hearn <khearn@Legato.COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:34:48 -0700
In message <F267s4KWiGtXsL1c00g000027cd@hotmail.com>, "Rob Weinstock" writes:
> >yes, i suppose someone would have to enter at least the car number at the
> >start line so that a time could be linked to a particular car.  its not
> >broke, so lets not fix it then :)
> >
> >enormous thanks to you et al for making it work!
>
> Bar-coding would work, sort of. Imagine for a moment cars running around the
> course with bar-codes instead of numbers and class designations. Heh.

Yeah, but immagine what radio'd cone reports would sound like...

  Two cones on, uh, wide-thin-thin-wide-wide-thin-thin-thin... I think.
    Or maybe it was Wide-wide-thin-wide-wide-thin-thin-thin. I couldn't
    tell for sure. The red Miata, dammit!

  Six cones on thin-wide-wide.. aw hell, six cones on Kevin Stevens!

:)

  Keith Hearn
  '99 Miata 10AE "Sexy Sadie" the Sapphire Shark
  B-Stock
  Milpitas, CA