Re: T&S positions (how naughty!)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: T&S positions (how naughty!)
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 03:11:17 EDT
Ok, my .02 worth.  Not having done trailer work before, but the descriptions
are sooo vivid I felt like I was there.  How about at registration we have a
sheet of those avery stickum address labels that go 4 across the sheet with
the same entrant number on each set of 4. Say, print them from 1 to 300.  One
sticker on the entry card on top edge, 3 remaining stickers to the driver to
be handed to the starter each run.  The starter in turn radios the number to
the trailer (the cards are sorted in the trailer by number) and seems easy to
find the card for posting info.  The cone calls would still describe the car
by door numbers/ or make but by then the card is pulled out and easily noted.
 Kind of a low tech bar code system eh ?

Don Lew