RE: T&S positions (how naughty!)

To: <Toy4speed@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: T&S positions (how naughty!)
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 00:44:21 -0700
If you're going to do that just have two copies and put one on the starter-side
windshield of the car.  But I don't think it really helps much - if you have the
starter radio in the number s/he can just as easily radio in the car description
and class.

One problem with all this radioing around is that it's NOISY in the trailer -
the speakers are booming, there's at least one radio going with cone counts,
another with questions/answers to the course workers, a fairly high level of
conversation needed between the card sorter and scorer.  It gets hard to hear
radio traffic.

KeS