FS: 81 RX7 GSL (race donor?)

To: barx7club@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 81 RX7 GSL (race donor?)
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 08:14:18 -0700
Subj:  RX7 for sale
Date: 00-08-30 10:06:52 EDT
From: danalolmaugh@hotmail.com (Dana Lolmaugh)

I have an '81 RX7 GSL with bad paint & tires
(bad news) A low mile stock engine with a Mazda factory racing billet low
mass flywheel with Centerforce pressure plate (bought from Racing Beat on a
deal-all new) a good trans & rear (Mazda posi)(disc) w/new calipers.  The
car is out of registration.  It would be a great racer but has little road
potential w/out paint, etc.
     Do you or anyone you know have an interest?  Any bulletin boards I
could post this on?
                             Dana