Panoz's and Elise's

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Panoz's and Elise's
From: Patrick Jones <axng4me@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:47:10 -0700 (PDT)
Following this thread is pretty much identical to what I heard when
talking to Howard on my Elise.  I was told the only for sure legal
class nationaly that I could run in would be BMod.  I wanted to take it
to Colorado, but not in BM.

Howard suggested I write a letter to the Solo Board and ask for a
specific class.  I need to include size, weight, engine, etc.  Then in
about two months he/they would have an answer for me.  I suspect AP is
the right place for the Elise and that's where I will ask to have the
car placed.  The only other class left that makes sense would be DMod.

I would like the Elise to run in AP with the other Lotus' around.
Unless John, Rich, or Pat object, that's where I will register the car
in a couple weeks after I get some mileage on it.

If any of the seniors on this list have experience writing to the Solo
Board, maybe you could give me some hints as to what they are looking
for.  For instance, do thousands of road-going Elise's made for England
and Europe make a difference?  Does Howard drink beer or his shirt
size?  :-)

patrick
(waiting anxiously for Horseless Carriage to arrive!)

http://mail.yahoo.com/