Re: Panoz category: Howard has spoken

To: Jim Ochi <jochi@liquidaudio.com>
Subject: Re: Panoz category: Howard has spoken
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:20:01 -0700
I doubt it, I did ask him a second time, he did seem to realize
it was the roadster, not the monster. He also confirmed that it
was a silly mismatch to put that car into BM. He seemed to
suggest that all unique, low production or specialty cars are in
modified, except for a handful that were grandfathered 20 years
ago.

--
Michael R. Clements
mrc01*nospam*@flash.net