RE: Panoz category: Howard has spoken

To: "Darren P. Madams" <darren@madams.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Panoz category: Howard has spoken
From: Jim Ochi <jochi@liquidaudio.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:01:14 -0700
At 02:38 PM 7/20/00 -0700, Darren P. Madams wrote:
>That aside, does anyone else find it odd that Howard would say BM???
>
>Surely BM has to be GCR legal Formula Cars or Sports Racers... and I'm
>doubting the Panoz is either of those.

Could it be that Howard was thinking of that spec racer that Panoz is now
selling?  Unfortunately, I don't remember what they're calling it, but
there are ads for it in SportsCar.  I also remember someone brought one out
to one of the McClellan events earlier this year.  It was pretty cool,
especially since they sold fun runs in it to raise money for some sort of
good cause!

Jim Ochi
jochi@liquidaudio.com