Re: Panoz category: Howard has spoken

To: ksoohoo@iresults.com
Subject: Re: Panoz category: Howard has spoken
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:35:41 -0700
I don't really care what category I'm in, so just help me pick
one that is not going to bother anyone else. I do this for fun
not for points and I don't go to enough events to take anybody's
trophy away. So far it looks like I'll be registering in OSP to
join the rest of the weird or unusual cars. My first autox in the
Panoz will be one of the mid-late August events.