Re: DNWs for course workers

To: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: DNWs for course workers
From: "Au H. Nguyen" <aunguyen@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:35:25 -0700
Thanks for the good advice Don,  but I have to take exception
to your remarks about inexperienced and/or younger drivers.
When I was out taking pictures in the 1st run group this past
weekend,  I saw an appallingly poor performance from an
experienced driver whom I'm not going to name.  This person
was standing there talking to his friend while cones were
flying right under his nose,  and more than once workers
from other stations had to cross the track and run over to
reset them.

As Dennis The Outcast pointed out:  "Everyone simply
must be working all the time to keep things under control."

  Au