Re: A question of balance

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A question of balance
From: Greg Umbay <greg_umbay@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 20:50:45 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1681692777-959658645=:13227

Dennis,
     I think you have the right direction.  I am also married and I have a one
year old son.  Balance is the key word.  Since so much advice may flow from
your question, so I will keep my advice short.  We reach an agreed schedule.  I
may miss a few rounds but we talk it over and come to an agreement.  I try to
make the best of both of our schedules.  I hope you can work it out.

Greg Umbay

Dennis & Sherry Armstrong wrote:

Greetings
I have a question for all of you. How do you balance you
family life with autocrossing? Or are most of you single,
divorced & without children?

My wife has been getting angry at me for spending so
much time autocrossing. This is especially bad because
I work nights during the week. How do all of you handle
this situation? Or am I the only guy who is Married with
Children?

Dennis Armstrong

Street Touring -S

http://streettouring.homepage.com

---------------------------------
--0-1681692777-959658645=:13227

<P>Dennis,
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I think you have the right direction.&nbsp; I am
also married and I have a one year old son.&nbsp; Balance is the key
word.&nbsp; Since so much advice may flow from your question, so I will keep my
advice short.&nbsp; We reach an agreed schedule.&nbsp; I may miss a few rounds
but we talk it over and come to an agreement.&nbsp; I try to make the best of
both of our schedules.&nbsp; I hope you can work it out.</P>
<P>Greg Umbay</P>
<P>&nbsp; <BR><B><I>Dennis &amp; Sherry Armstrong<MIATA@PACBELL.NET>
</I></B>wrote: <BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
PADDING-LEFT: 5px"><BR>Greetings<BR>I have a question for all of you. How do
you balance you<BR>family life with autocrossing? Or are most of you
single,<BR>divorced &amp; without children?<BR><BR>My wife has been getting
angry at me for spending so<BR>much time autocrossing. This is especially bad
because<BR>I work nights during the week. How do all of you handle<BR>this
situation? Or am I the only guy who is Married with<BR>Children?<BR><BR>Dennis
 Touring -S</P>
Kick off your party with <a href="http://invites.yahoo.com/";>Yahoo! Invites</a>.
--0-1681692777-959658645=:13227--