Re: Site Map

To: Keith Hearn <khearn@Legato.COM>
Subject: Re: Site Map
From: Willis Pack <galbhome@home.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 19:18:14 -0700
I think we need to see if John can check out his contacts without a ton
more time invested on his part. Most of the equipment we would need to
'survey' the lot, in the loosest sense, is cheap, low precision stuff,
and it might take most of a day for a couple of people. If the timing
were right, It might be doable this year. It would not be too difficult.
Best to see if the information is captured already and available,
though.

As for it having moved over the years, it seems almost certain, yet the
pavement is in pretty good shape, without major cracks. Does anybody
have an idea when it was last paved?

Skip Pack