Site Map

To: Bay_Area_Autocross_List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Site Map
From: Willis Pack <galbhome@home.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 21:00:33 -0700
A question for Keith Hearn, John Kelly and any others who may have
access to the data (most likely engineering drawings for drainage). If
we (someone) can come up with that information, I can combine it with a
site basemap (probably the one Keith has generated, format dependent)
and produce displays (maps, etc.) that reflect the shape of the lot,
slopes, ridges, etc. This is one component of the software developed by
my employer. Having this information in an easy to use form would enable
designers to highlight problems easily. Years ago, when I was much more
active, I almost had a countour map of the Pleasanton Fairgrounds in my
head, and it helped me avoid radical changes when setting up a course.

In any case, if someone can get the elevation data, I'll put it
together. Who knows maybe the modifieds can come back?

Skip Pack
galbhome@home.com (h)
925 256-0358 (h)
skip@dgi.com (w)