Re: can't get it into 1st when rolling faster than 10mph

To: nokones@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: can't get it into 1st when rolling faster than 10mph
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 17:32:36 -0700
The quality must vary from car to car. My friend's C4 Vette and
ZF 6 speed tranny couldn't get into 1st (or 2nd) -- only 37k
miles on the car -- had to get replaced, out of warranty. Not
easy to do; $4k and many hassles later he got a working tranny
and now he's afraid even to try anything like that.

--
Michael R. Clements
mrc01@flash.net