Re: can't get it into 1st when rolling faster than 10mph

To: Bill Hamburgen 650-617-3329 FAX -3374 <billh@pa.dec.com>
Subject: Re: can't get it into 1st when rolling faster than 10mph
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 12:40:10 -0700
I do heel-toe downshifting without double clutching, and heel-toe
starts (on hills for example) all the time. My feet are so wide
that I don't need to rotate my foot to do it. Unfortunately,
adding the double-clutch to get into 1st doesn't always work. I
suppose I should take the car in and get the transmission fixed
since it's under warranty, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
All the other gears shift just fine and it's rare to need 1st
while moving, so it's been a low priority task.

--
Michael R. Clements
mrc01@flash.net