Re: Hoosier blues

To: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hoosier blues
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 17:08:47 -0700
Kuhmos do get hard after a while and the grip is less. But even
after they get hard they still stick better than any street tire
-- mine went from about 1.3G during their midlife, to about 1.1G
now.

The outer layer of sidewall rubber cracks and may even peel off
in places, but the tires keep on going. . .

--
Michael R. Clements
mrc01@flash.net