Co-Chair needed for May 20th SCCA AUtox

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Co-Chair needed for May 20th SCCA AUtox
From: Keith Hearn <khearn@Legato.COM>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 14:29:34 -0700
I've volunteered to co-chair the SCCA round 5 event at the 'Stick on May
  20th. So far, no one has stepped up to co-chair it. I just thought you
  should all know that I've never chaired an event before, and that I
  really don't know what I'm doing (yet). Do you really want a
  completely inexperienced person to chair it by himself? :-o

It'd be a Good Thing if one of you experienced folk out there would step
  up and volunteer to co-chair it with me. I'm willing to do most of the
  work, but I need a partner who can tell me what work I need to do.

Or you can all sit around on the 20th and watch me do a Jerry Lewis
  imitation. :) I'm sure you'll have lots of laughs, but we won't start
  running until 11, and won't *ever* get finished! :)

  Thanks!

  Keith Hearn
  '99 Miata 10AE "Sexy Sadie" the Sapphire Shark
  B-Stock
  Milpitas, CA