Re: best line

To: jesse@wordex.com
Subject: Re: best line
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 23:59:04 EDT
from:larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)

          I can't argue with a man who has the facts but I'm sure
I got my info from the Wheel or North American pylon. Then
again when your older you get to have selective memory.

Larry

In a message dated 5/5/00 10:39:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time, jesse@wordex.com
writes:

<< Larry wrote:

 > fraction of the torque and horsepower of a bigger heavier car. I also
 > disagree that a small light car handles better than a larger heavier
 > car. Look at how many times the SS Corvettes have taken top time
 > of day or Pax'd TTOD.

 Regualr season numbers for SS Corvettes:

 1997 - 0 TTOD, 3 TPTOD (15 rounds)
 1998 - 0 TTOD, 0 TPTOD (16 rounds)
 1999 - 0 TTOD, 1 TPTOD (18 rounds)
 2000 - 1 TTOD, 1 TPTOD (4 rounds)

 I am not sure what the data means, other than I obviously have too much time
 on my hands. : )

 Jesse