Re: best line

To: mrc01@flash.net
Subject: Re: best line
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 15:07:39 -0700
Then you toss in the rearend ratios. For instance, for years we ran a
4:55 rear. When we rebuilt the car, we went to a shorter (4:88) and
found we had to shift too often, losing time. So we went to a 4:11
because the new engine pulls so well, and heaven has arrived, at least
as long as this Rebello engine survives.
--Pat K