RE: AutoShow in Motion.

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: AutoShow in Motion.
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 17:49:41 -0700
I would like to point out for the record that at the BMW event I went to at
the stick a week or two ago, we flogged those X5 SUVs pretty darn good and
just had our instructors urging us on faster =).  The only irritating part
was they wouldn't let me turn off the dynamic traction control system.
Humph.

-Carl