Re: AutoShow in Motion.

To: Jeremy Bergsman <jeremybb@leland.Stanford.EDU>
Subject: Re: AutoShow in Motion.
From: "Steven J. Sherwood" <ssher@home.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 17:04:25 -0700
I got in trouble at the AutoShow in Motion at
Great America...when I was in the Suburban...they
said I made the tires squeal too much...and they
punched my name tag with one demerit.  Some guy
in a Blazer or equivalent was catchin up to me...
and I couldn't let that happen..I didn't hit any
cones though.  At the start...one guy told me
that he could tell I autocrossed.  Ha.

Steve
00 Audi S4
CSP #147