RE: AutoShow in Motion.

To: Jeremy Bergsman <jeremybb@leland.Stanford.EDU>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: AutoShow in Motion.
From: Kelly Alexander <kelly@NVidia.COM>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 13:59:03 -0700
> One note: the non-GM cars all seem to have performance
> inhibiting problems.  The infinity had bald tires for example.

        I drove the maxima ( as well as the sunfire and cavalier and whatnot
that I probably demographic for ) and noticed that the really aggressive
toyos (I think) were all mounted backwards.  The car had really serious
stability problems, it wanted to wander everywhere.  I pointed it out to the
door monkey as I got out and he just smiled and said 'yea'.

---
Kelly