Re: AutoShow in Motion.

To: avillasol <avillasol@primo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AutoShow in Motion.
From: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 13:04:23 -0700 (PDT)
I don't have much to add over what others said. Try to
hang back before you run, else you'll catch the car
ahead of you too easily. They need to scan the bar
code on your armband - so you can slow them there, or
be very conversational.  Don't try to warm the tires
in the pre-grid area, they'll eject you.

Remember they have no timers and no trophies. Decent
way to spend a lunch hour, but I wouldn't go out of my
way.

A potential big plus is that you will get a $500 (?)GM
coupon  on leaving the site as a gift. Mine was valid
for 30 days, I didn't use it, they keep sending them
to me. If GM ever builds a sports car, I might get to
use the coupon ;-)

No free T-shirt either.

Craig