RE: best line

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: best line
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 14:46:40 -0700
Hmm,

I'm too new to autocrossing to figure out the real answer to this, but I
have to say there was something about the way that article was written that
gave me a headache.  It read like one of my usual stream-of-conciousness
answers to questions about what I do at work...

Seriously, I was a bit surprised the author advocated his methods so
strongly with no ifs, ands or buts.  It's probably a very valid point, but
I'm not sure that for most newbies going out there and trying to connect the
dots is going to make you faster.

Not to bring up this issue again, but does anyone have comments about the
relative importance of this principle on gated courses vs. mini-road course
type layouts?

Peter T
'99 Z3 2.8 Coupe