Re: Larry Is Right

To: nokones@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Larry Is Right
From: Scot Zediker <mx5_1991@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 06:42:59 -0800 (PST)
FWIW, Dealer Alternative in Colorado is working on a
200-mph Miata.  I don't recall which engine the car
has, but it is turbocharged.  This same company also
sells a turbo kit that will put out around 250 hp to
the rear wheels and is completely street legal
(outside California, anyway).

Scot

--- Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@ix.netcom.com>