Re: Larry Is Right

To: Scot Zediker <mx5_1991@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Larry Is Right
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 06:34:45 -0800
I had a student at the McKamey school in San Diego last year that had a
Miata with a supercharger. He had the car painted like a Grand Sport
even with the red hash marks. I think he was trying to imitate a
Corvette. But you know, that car hauled ass and kinda handled like a
Corvette. I was surprised. I actually enjoyed driving the car. Now, that
Miata might be able to stay up with Larry.